[unisog] Salisbury University's IT Tools CD Contents

Brad Judy judy at colorado.edu
Wed Feb 23 23:06:03 GMT 2005

Microsoft's answer to distribution of SP2 without Internet access was their
voluntary distribution program where schools could get copies of official MS
SP2 CDs that they were allowed to distribute to students.

This issue was discussed at length on the Educause SP2-issues list (which is
now gone).  MS is supposed to be working on some better options for patch
distribution in higher ed (this licensing restriction applies to ALL MS
patches, not just SP2), but last I heard it wouldn't be until late spring
before they would have anything.

Brad Judy

IT Architect
Information Technology Services