[unisog] Salisbury University's IT Tools CD Contents

Nguyen, Minh Nguyen at lsdo.ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 23 23:16:29 GMT 2005

The students can order the CD at
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/d
efault.mspx .

In addition, at our campus, our MS rep provided us with a limited number
of SP2 CD for free.   We had the option of ordering more for a fee.
We were not allowed to copy the CD and redistribute them to students.

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Assistant Dean of Technology
College of Letters & Science Deans' Office
mailto:mtnguyen at ucdavis.edu (530)752-7647