[unisog] [Fwd: Is the current password std flawed?]

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Fri Feb 25 03:24:26 GMT 2005

Russell,

We are having a similar discussion regarding the programs that
auto-generate easily typed passwords and whether or not it would be
easier to brute force those passwords based upon key locations and how
most people type.

I'm interested to see what you come up with. Are you planning on doing
any tests to verify this?

--Harry