[unisog] Pre CanSecWest education conference

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Fri Feb 25 03:50:19 GMT 2005

<snip>

> BTW what response did you get to the suggestion of a pre conference get
> together?

	I declared the 4 out of town folks that have expressed interest so far
to be a quorum and reserved a room for 25 (and may be able to upgrade to a
room for 40 if there is high demand) from 8 AM til 5 PM Tuesday May 3. So
if you are coming to CanSecWest in Vancouver, and can make it a day early
please send me email (vanepp at sfu.ca) and I'll reserve you a spot, first come
first serve :-). As we get closer and most people have committed I'll start
an email or mailing list on an agenda but basically the idea is issues of
interest to educational sites in an informal round table environment.