[unisog] Developing "Security Guidelines" email

Robert Ono raono at ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 28 19:02:32 GMT 2005

Several University of California campuses are developing or have
developed policy and standards for minimum network security standards.
UC Davis is approaching the policy and standards as a method by which to
foster development of the campus security program. The draft policy and
standards can be found at  http://security.ucdavis.edu/policy_review.cfm.

Bob