[unisog] MediaSentry -- new development?[Message Scanned]

Kevin Schmidt kps at ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 12 01:28:10 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 11:18 am, Rita Seplowitz Saltz wrote:
> I've contacted MediaSentry regarding the matter, which appears to
> parallel whatever was going on during the Christmas to New Year
> interval, and have provided them the data to use in their
> investigation.

FWIW, I did successfully contact MPAA (no joy yet from MediaSentry) today and
spoke with a couple of people who were very responsive and appear intent upon
correcting the situation.  I can't speak for them, of course, but the problem
appears to involve eDonkey infringements and I believe they'll have the bogus
reporting addressed ASAP.

--
Kevin Schmidt
Campus Network Programmer