[unisog] EAP/802.1x to the edge...anyone doing it?

Ryan Sumida rsumida at csulb.edu
Thu Jan 13 18:59:15 GMT 2005

Thanks for the info,  we've been considering .1X for the past year now but
have not had the time nor the knowledge to do so.   Being able to tie into
an IDS/IPS would be a huge benefit for our campus as well.  Dave, do you
mind sharing what IDS the BSI CM is tied into?  Do you know if CM will
support TippingPoint devices?

Thanks,
Ryan Sumida
Network Analyst, Network Services
Information Technology Services
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90840-0101
(562) 985-8411