[unisog] HIPAA Question

Allen Mundt allenatwork at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 13 21:38:55 GMT 2005

If anyone knows one or more products that do what Chris described, I would
like to know about them.

Thanks

Allen

Allen Mundt

"Deciding to commit yourself to long-term results
     rather than short term fixes is as important as any
        decision you'll make in your lifetime."
            - Anthony Robbins, speaker and author