[unisog] Laptop Hard Drive Password

Nguyen, Minh Nguyen at lsdo.ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 7 14:58:23 GMT 2005

Are you sure that the "hard drive password" is not syskey used in
Windows?   If it is syskey, then you might want to look at the following
article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310105 .  I am not personally
aware any harddrive that have password protection built into them
(although they may exists).

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Assistant Dean of Technology
College of Letters & Science Deans' Office
mailto:mtnguyen at ucdavis.edu (530)752-7647