[unisog] Linux network monitoring software

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Tue Jul 19 12:07:26 GMT 2005

Greetings,

Nagios is great product, but I won't kid you, it takes time to configure.
We are currently setting it up for university-wide use, but I've used it
in smaller networks.  It is reliable and has a lot of plugin support.

Ramon Kagan, GCIA
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
 				       trying to please everybody.
 	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby