[unisog] Cisco 6500/FWSM Firewalls

khan rohail rohaikaz at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 00:02:58 GMT 2005

Hello

I work for Department of networking services for a
research university. We provide Firewall services to
various departments and do not share maintenance.
Uptil now we have been installing pix 5X5 firewalls
and had our pricing model designed around those.

We are now moving towards virtual firewalls using
Cisco 6500/FWSM. I am sure there are universities that
are doing the same and was wondering if anyone would
like to share their price models.

Regards
Qazi