[unisog] password checker?

Nguyen, Minh Nguyen at lsdo.ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 1 20:01:19 GMT 2005

Matt,

In my office, we use ANIXIS Password Policy Enforcer to force people to
specific password requirement.  It's a relatively inexpensive program
and works quite well.  They just came out with the new version, so
hopefully I will get a chance to install it soon.

http://www.anixis.com/products/ppe/features.htm

As far as post audit - I used to use L0pht Crack - but haven't tried it
against active directory.

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Assistant Dean of Technology
College of Letters & Science Deans' Office
mailto:mtnguyen at ucdavis.edu (530)752-7647