[unisog] Request Opinions on Anti-Virus Software

Isaac suscripcions at tsolucio.com
Sat Jun 4 08:36:44 GMT 2005

Hi all,
I think you should test the AV software of panda www.pandasoftware.com,
I don't know if you like it or even if you know, I think it's more
implanted in spanish-latin american market.
It works like NAV consuming recurses.
But it's very good detecting any kind of malware, I think the company
strategy it's to try expand the virus detection to all malware, I think
it's the AV that detects more spyware (only a thinking).
And the heuristics are quite good too.

En/na Andy Johnston ha escrit: