[unisog] Request Opinions on Anti-Virus Software

Brian Milner Brian.Milner at brunel.ac.uk
Mon Jun 6 08:44:56 GMT 2005

I recently did a survey of Antivirus product use,
on the Jiscmail Windows list [http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/WINDOWS-UK.html]:

Here is the summary. I have the raw data if you'd like to read the comments, too.
19 respondents in total.

McAfee                   3
Sophos                  13
Symantec                 2
F-Secure                 2
Kapersky                 1 (students only)

AV licenced for home use too:
9 of 10 respondents

Firewall deployed on PC Build:
2 of 9 respondents