[unisog] Request Opinions on Anti-Virus Software

PaulFM paulfm at me.umn.edu
Mon Jun 6 14:49:19 GMT 2005

So what you are saying is - with proper user education - you would not have
to block zips and it would still be as effective (zips don't open
automaticaly in any mail reader I know of by default).

Do you block .doc and .xls files as well?   You should not have to block .zip
files as they require work on the user's part to make them dangerous.