[unisog] Request Opinions on Anti-Virus Software

Cal Frye cjf at calfrye.com
Tue Jun 7 15:29:41 GMT 2005

I presume you have a higher percentage of users actually using your email
server, then. Our users can just as easily get the viruses from their Hotmail
accounts, or whatever, and that gets them into our network effectively enough.

Watch out for the "crispy shell, chewy interior" problems, they'll get you every
time...

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
 www.ouuf.org, www.calfrye.com
GnuPG ID 43061C16, Public key http://www.calfrye.com/cfrye.asc

  "This is Democratic bedrock: we don't let people lie in the ditch and drive
past and pretend not to see them dying. . . The logical extension of this spirit
is social welfare and the myriad government programs with long dry names all
very uninteresting to you until you suddenly need one and then you turn into a
Democrat." -- Garrison Keillor.