[unisog] Dshield like submission for local campus

Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Mon Jun 13 17:52:49 GMT 2005

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:28:17 PDT, Joe Little said:
> Ok.. I'm not seeing from dshield how one sets this up themselves. Is
> there a pointer somewhere?

Randy - can you find out what the current Official Party Line is on the
code availability? It's flip-flopped so many times even *I* don't know
what it is now...

Everybody else - I've discovered the single biggest problem in running one of
these is that users can never figure out how to submit really good firewall logs
by themselves (no matter what ICF claims, broadcast packets to port 631 are
probably *not* attack packets, and need to be filtered out. ;)