[unisog] any experience with Q1Labs?

Matt Ashfield mda at unb.ca
Mon Jun 13 19:30:06 GMT 2005

We use the Q1Labs product extensively here. It doesn't hurt that the company
was founded by former employees of our institution.

I can personally affirm that these guys know networking, and that the
product has been a critical tool in monitoring and diagnosing problems on
our network.

Matt Ashfield
Network Analyst
Integrated Technology Services