[unisog] OT- Network Inventory Control?

James Bruce jbruce at unitedscience.com
Wed Jun 15 15:18:49 GMT 2005

This is OT but I was curious as to what everyone is using to keep track
of network inventory. We have a small network (>100 pc's) and people are
leaving, moving all the time and its hard to keep track of everything
with a spreadsheet and one admin. I'm not looking for anything in
particular just some ideas on license control and inventory control.
I've been googling and found some programs. I am simply curious to what
the universities are using. Any comments or ideas are welcome.

Thank You,
-Jimmy