[unisog] Is anyone using the Cisco FWSM

Velasquez Venegas Jaime Omar jaime at ulima.edu.pe
Fri Jun 24 00:54:10 GMT 2005

Hello.

I am running a Cisco FWSM blade over here.I've been testing "Cisco VMS
2.3/Monitoring Center for Security 2.0" in order to analyze logs from
FWSM.
Altough I'm not done with my testings yet,my impression is that its
logging details are not as informative as a Checkpoint Firewall-1
Management Center which I used to run.
Is anybody here who runs Cisco FWSM and share his/her experiences on
logging tools?

Thanks

JaimeO