[unisog] Encrypted tunnels for mysql

Jason Alexander lists at itsecurity3.its.uiowa.edu
Tue Jun 28 15:08:16 GMT 2005

Russell,

I have a number of things that are going between my sensors and my
console.  So I decided to setup Ipsec tunnels between all the sensors
and the console.  This way any traffic between the sensors and the
console is encrypted and I don't have to worry about setting up a new
stunnel every time I want something new to go between they console and
sensors.

Jason Alexander
The University of Iowa