[unisog] Keyboard sniffers

Michael Holstein michael.holstein at csuohio.edu
Mon May 2 20:50:04 GMT 2005

Wouldn't be hard to code (think along the lines of applications that
blink the lights on the kbd) .. but what good would it do? If I can
visit the PC, I can just pull the power plug, install my gizmo, and plug
it back in.

Then again, by the time someone has the ability to crawl in back of a PC
you've already lost.

Physical Access = Root Access.
	--and--
Locks only keep honest people honest.