[unisog] Any Canadian Universities on here ?

Paul Ryan pryan at rogers.wave.ca
Wed May 4 15:03:35 GMT 2005

Good to know that you have a method around port 25 blocking - as the
industry has deemed this a best practice for ISP's we are definatley looking
at methods but with the least impact to our users.

May I ask what the home-brewed method entails - this feedback would be very
useful to me.

regards,

Paul Ryan