[unisog] Server based scan for student computers

Andy Druda adruda at wagner.edu
Sun May 15 10:09:58 GMT 2005

We want to go further than netreg in the quarantine department.  We
don't want students on the same VLAN until they are safe so we will
manipulate the switches (as we currently do by hand).  We have most of
that part already figured out but want to decide what to scan with.  We
are considering nessus.  VERY good to see some of you are using it for
the scanning.

--

Andy Druda
Director of Campus Technology