[unisog] Peoplesoft 8 single signon

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Tue May 17 15:34:14 GMT 2005

	While it isn't entirely clear to me what you are asking (for instance
LDAP is supported as an authentication protocol in PS 8), our folks have
managed to reverse engineer the PS cookie far enough that they can piggyback
on a PS signon in our non PS portal so that the PS authentication carries over
but I don't think they could figure out how to get the other way (i.e. a login
to our portal also gets you seamlessly in to PS), but they I avoid PS as much
as I possibly can :-)