[unisog] German email

Michael Bertolani a00mjb1 at wpo.cso.niu.edu
Tue May 17 20:21:20 GMT 2005

Here at NIU we started to see a large influx this weekend.  We use
Canit-Spam filtering and added an update from Roaring Penguin to stop
those e-mails from entering our e-mail system.  Has been working very
well.

Michael Bertolani
Systems Administrator
Information Technology Services
Northern Illinois University
Voice:  815-753-9203
Fax:  815-753-2555
bertolani at niu.edu

>>> jason at systems.wvu.edu 5/17/2005 2:16:43 PM >>>

I was wondering if any one else is seeing a influx of german
email/spam? We seemed to
start getting hit late last week and are getting a ton of it. Most of
it seems to be
coming from Cable/DSL accounts..

jason
--
Jason Grove            | One Waterfront Place
Principal Systems Administrator    | PO Box 6504
Ph: 304.293.3011 x 2115        | E-Mail: jgrove at wvu.edu