[unisog] Network security police no hubs/switches/routers?

Cal Frye cjf at calfrye.com
Mon May 23 18:19:19 GMT 2005

Julian's identified the real reason we have this policy. It's a policy so we can
justify removing them should we find them. It's not as if we go around sweeping
for them as long as they're well-behaved -- If I don't notice it, it's not a
problem. I'm not beyond letting them "get away" with that...  ;-)

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
 www.ouuf.org, www.calfrye.com
GnuPG ID 43061C16, Public key http://www.calfrye.com/cfrye.asc

  "... this signature is currently out of order."