[unisog] Network security police no hubs/switches/routers?

Cal Frye cjf at calfrye.com
Tue May 24 00:08:46 GMT 2005

To be fair, I don't think this was the intent of the original poster.  My intent
is for such "network extensions" to come from our department, not ad hoc
additions by end users.  I think we're all on the same page with this.

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
 www.ouuf.org, www.calfrye.com
GnuPG ID 43061C16, Public key http://www.calfrye.com/cfrye.asc

  "The survival value of human intelligence has yet to be proven."