[unisog] SANS Security Essentials Training

Wilson, Barry wilsonbf at wharton.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 3 19:47:57 GMT 2005

I'm glad you asked.......

The University of Pennsylvania's Office of Information Systems & Computing (ISC) is sponsoring a SANS-EDU event next summer. They're not ready to accept registrations or announce full details yet, but here is the general information:

Sponsors:      The University of Pennsylvania
Class:         SECURITY 401: SANS Security Essentials with Bootcamp
Dates:         Monday, June 19 - Saturday, June 24, 2006
Class Times:   8:00 AM - 4:00 PM / 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Instructor:    Eric Cole

I'm not associated with ISC, but as more information becomes available I'll pass it along. We'll see you in June!

Thanks,
Barry