[unisog] SANS Forensics Training

Raw, Randy rawr at more.net
Thu Nov 3 20:50:35 GMT 2005

The University of Missouri System and MOREnet will be hosting SECURITY
508: Systems Forensics, Investigations & Response June 12-17, 2006.  An
official announcement and registration site should be up later this week
or early next week.

Randy Raw, CISSP
Manager, Network Security
MOREnet
3212 LeMone Industrial Blvd
Columbia, MO 65201
573.882.0749
573.884.7699 fax
http://www.more.net
2005 Advanced Technical Security Symposium December 7-8, 2005
http://www.more.net/conferences/symposium2005/