[unisog] S/MIME Key Management

Christopher Crowley ccrowley at tulane.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:47:33 GMT 2005

Out of curiosity.

Has anyone set up a CA that they feel follows best security practices and
provides enterprise class service?

For example, Is you CA offline. Is there a webpage for users to request new
certs, you escrow signing keys, a method in place to verify and sign requests,
and there are agents to vet the requestor and distribute certs?

Christopher Crowley
Technology Services
Tulane University
ccrowley at tulane.edu