[unisog] New Security Podcast

Paul Asadoorian Paul_Asadoorian at brown.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:10:06 GMT 2005

All:

I am excited to announce the availability of our free weekly podcast
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcast) that discusses security
vulnerabilities, news, and research.  You'll recognize most of the hosts
as being from various University backgrounds in the New England area.

The goal of this podcast is to help keep everyone up to date with the
latest security information, similar to the monthly vulnerability
summaries I've done in the past.

You can find the first two episodes (plus and interview with Marty
Roesch) at:

http://pauldotcom.com/podcast/

Episode 3 will be available next week, and hopefully will include some
new features.

You can subscribe via iTunes, download the shows directly, or choose
from many other podcasting services we have registered with.

Please send all comments/feedback/suggestions to:

Paul Asadoorian (paul at pauldotcom.com)
Larry Pesce (larry at pauldotcom.com)

Thank You,

Paul

--
Paul Asadoorian, GCIA, GCIH
Brown University

Phone: 401.863.7553

"You cannot achieve the impossible without attempting the absurd."