[unisog] West Coast SANS-EDU events.

Cary, Kim Kim.Cary at pepperdine.edu
Thu Nov 17 16:02:33 GMT 2005

If anyone saw Ryan Sumida's (CSULB) looking for West Coast (actually SoCal)
SAN-EDU training and knows of any, please let me know, too.

On the other hand, if you're a SoCal Security in EDU person and are
interested in attending an EDU-focused (and priced ;-) event in the area,
you might email me your list of classes which interest you and. I've been
thinking for some time about trying to host a SANS class, and our
institution has a ready mechanism for putting on these types of events.

If we could find consensus on a topic of interest, then I will follow up on
time frame and start looking into hosting a course.

--
Kim Cary, Ed.D., GCFW
Infrastructure Security Administrator