[unisog] Network Acces systems?

Cal Frye cjf at calfrye.com
Fri Nov 18 21:18:59 GMT 2005

As a purchaser of the product when it was still Perfigo, I can say you don't
need to be a Cisco shop to employ CleanAccess, although you will now need a
Cisco reseller on hand :-(  Seems lately like every product we evaluate, like,
and purchase, becomes a Cisco acquisition soon thereafter. Anybody you want me
to jinx for you?

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
   www.calfrye.com, www.pitalabs.com, www.ouuf.org

  "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt.