[unisog] Network Acces systems?

Donal Lynch donal at yorku.ca
Fri Nov 18 21:43:44 GMT 2005

Hi Matt (and others :-),

I'm starting to think about maybe looking at this stuff (so you're farther
ahead than I am), so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of answers
you get. I've just stated lurking on the perfigo email list and have found
some of the discussions fairly informative.  For those that are
interested, the list is PERFIGO at LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU.  Some of the
discussions have been fairly technical dealing with troubleshooting, but
others have been fairly broad about deployment, management, etc.

       Donal

-----
donal at yorku.ca