[unisog] Network Acces systems?

Matt Ashfield mda at unb.ca
Tue Nov 22 15:19:12 GMT 2005

Thanks for the replies. I definitely have some good starting points.

As a follow-up question to those who HAVE implemented some form of these
systems, how are your users authenticated? Do they all need a client? Are
they using certificates? We'd like to get to a username/password
authentication (using 802.1x) scheme, but have run into the "clients" issue.
Windows has built-in clients for it, but unfortunately many of our windows
users log into Novell first, which does not have 802.1x support.

Thanks for the feedback

Matt

mda at unb.ca