[unisog] New virus

Goverts IV, Paul pgoverts at sjfc.edu
Wed Nov 23 13:50:55 GMT 2005

Symantec reported to us mid-morning yesterday that it was a variant of
the W32.Mytob virus.  They provided updated definitions that now capture
the virus.

Paul

Paul Goverts IV
Computer Services
St. John Fisher College
Rochester, NY 14618

"Ask yourself - Where are you going?  Who is going with you?"  -- "Col."
Gordon Shay