[unisog] Canonical SANS-EDU catalog? (was Re: SANS-EDU on the West Coast?

marchany@vt.edu marchany at vt.edu
Wed Nov 23 21:28:41 GMT 2005

Educause is supposed to be maintaining a list of the SANS-EDU sites.
www.educause.edu is their main www site but I haven't looked there recently.
While there are a number of schools who are interested in hosting an event at
their campus, I'm only aware of 4 schools that have actually signed agreements
with SANS at this time. The ones I know of are:

1. Univ of Maryland, December, 2005, SEC 505,"Securing Windows",
http://security.umd.edu/sans
2. Univ of Missouri, June, 2006, SEC 508, "Forensics", http://www.more.net
3. VA Tech, March, 2006, SEC 504, "Hacker Attacks",
http://www.conted.vt.edu/isect/
4. Univ of Pennsylvania, SEC 501, "Security Essentials"

	-r.