[unisog] Your opinion on your AntiVirus product?

Ken Connelly Ken.Connelly at uni.edu
Mon Nov 28 15:44:08 GMT 2005

We run Sophos against all inbound e-mail and have Symantec for the
desktop.  I do the e-mail side of things, and have been mostly happy
with our Sophos implementation.

I have only a marginal connection with the desktop side of the picture.
I think the admins here are okay with it, but I have heard Symantec
routinely bashed in some venues I frequent.

- ken