[unisog] Instant messaging?

Micheal Cottingham micheal.cottingham at sv.vccs.edu
Wed Nov 30 17:24:18 GMT 2005

Right now, we don't. Only a few (relatively speaking of course) use IM
at the moment, and those that do we have on our list of people that we
IM with, so we know who they are anyway. Part of my proposal would
include a directory of IM names and real names for inhouse use.

Micheal Cottingham
micheal.cottingham at sv.vccs.edu
Southside Virginia Community College
Network Security - Christanna Campus