[unisog] AOL and forwarding

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Fri Oct 7 19:59:45 GMT 2005

We're currently going through the same thing... we forward *all* mail
for some users to their aol accounts and have been blocked from sending
any more.

The volume of traffic was not significant (~ 2000 emails) before this
started happening.

As far as I can tell there are two options, stop forwarding to AOL
(which is currently on the table), or get AOL to whitelist your smtp
servers (which we are in the process of doing)
http://postmaster.info.aol.com/   (look for setup whitelist)

HTH,
Harry