[unisog] zotob variant?

Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Oct 14 08:25:12 GMT 2005

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:30:20 PDT, John Stauffacher said:

> I've really always wondered why Anti-Floop (shameless..i know) vendors
> always want to "Enumerate Badness", wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to
> enumerate the good.

Follow The Money.

They want to keep enumerating badness because there's a continuing revenue
stream to be found that way.  If they sold something that actually *secured*
the system, they'd find themselves in the same position as Willy Wonka trying
to sell somebody a second Everlasting Gobstopper.....