[unisog] Public or Private IP addresses?

Antonio Quesada aquesada at guc.usg.edu
Fri Oct 14 13:18:46 GMT 2005

What I would like to say is, if you decide to start using Dynamic NAT,
be sure to keep a very good log of which internal
address gets which external address when. I am talking (for example) of
a FreeBSD box running syslogd.
This way you can do some tracking in case of something. I guess for
static NAT my point
is useless.

Antonio Quesada
Network Manager, OIT