[unisog] Novell and the Mac

Edgecombe, Jason jwedgeco at email.uncc.edu
Fri Oct 21 15:16:25 GMT 2005

Hi there,

Yes, we are in a similar situation. I managing a mac lab and
coordinating others. I'm definitely looking for a way to authenticate
the Macs against Novell.

I've had luck with Linux, but I haven't had the time to test things on
the Mac yet.

So far, we do local generic logins and use the Prosoft Novell client to
mount drives. How much integration are you wanting or needing?

Jason Edgecombe
TST Web Developer
Dean's Office, College of Arts & Sciences
UNC-Charlotte
Phone: (704) 687-4686