[unisog] Novell and the Mac

Johannes Grosen John.Grosen at ndsu.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:45:01 GMT 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 10:15 am, Frank Bulk wrote:
> Google is your friend!
>
> Here's a few recommended links:
> http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/11740.html
> http://archive.macosxlabs.org/documentation/directory_services/details/nove
>l l/intro.html

Thanks for the reply. Novell's solution is interesting but we'd really rather
avoid schema changes and the like. If we were to go the LDAP route I'd
probably do it in our non-eDir LDAP service where we can deal with the schema
changes without having to be concerned with upgrades.

What we were really hoping to find was a viable commercial client that would
support authentication and drive-mapping.

John