[unisog] anyone else seeing lots of popup spam/malware?

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Oct 26 16:40:52 GMT 2005

	One point of interest, they seem to only be targetting our class B (we
also have around 16 Cs spread around various ranges). I just added a permit
but log access list in my border router which should tell me if there is any
legit traffic to udp port 0 (I doubt it, but we will see) and if not an
inbound block is in order on general principles.