[unisog] Security Awareness Class

Huba Leidenfrost huba at uidaho.edu
Tue Sep 13 20:51:48 GMT 2005

Becky,

I would like to put together some online training for our faculty, staff &
students.  We also have WebCT.  What are the chances of being able to get a
copy of your webct security awareness courses for use here?  With
appropriate citation of source and hopefully permission to modify slightly
for our environment?  I'm new to WebCT so it would greatly speed our "time
to market" so to speak.

If it's a big issue that needs "board approval" or such then I understand.
However I figured it was well worth asking.

Thanks,
Huba Leidenfrost
ITS Security Analyst
University of Idaho