[unisog] DNS troubles

Ransel Yoho ransel at kent.edu
Fri Sep 16 14:29:24 GMT 2005

Hi Cal,
 Kent State also has seen issues with DNS udp requests failing at our
packetshaper, even with the DNS hosts in a critical server partition with a
higher priority than the rest of campus. To get around this issue, we
applied an ignore policy to the DNS servers.
 Ransel Yoho
Network Services, Kent State University