[unisog] Intelligent Patch Panels

Information Security mynetsec at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:27:29 GMT 2005

Hi All,
Thanks for your feedback.
Here are the existing solutions related to Patch Panels. Infact all of them
are excellent products.
But none seems to solve our problem. We have testlab of approx. 200 machines
so frequent interconnections is a daily job.

http://www.systimax.com/products/ipatch/

http://www.the-edirectory.info/newsitem.asp?EDEV_ID=3&EDNE_ID=444

http://www.ecat.rittech.com/ProductShow.asp?id=1129&TemplateID=2

http://www.ortronics.com/us/products/