[unisog] Forensic Training

Daniel Adinolfi dra1 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 28 19:02:58 GMT 2005

On Sep 28, 2005, at 12:44, Jeff Gimbel wrote:

> Wondering if anyone has taken any forensic training and what you think
> is
> the best out there.  We are looking at Foundstone, Encase, SANS, ...
> type of
> training.  Any other suggestions?

A few of us here at Cornell have gone through the forensics training
offered by New Technologies Inc. (NTI).  The training gives you a
license to use their forensics tools, but, more importantly, it teaches
a solid methodology independent of the tools used.

http://www.forensics-intl.com/intro.html

They are located in Gresham, OR, just East of Portland.

-Dan